HSC is a market leader in spare parts for helicopters made in Russia.
The company performs an inventory and logistics support for exploitation of helicopters made by Russian Helicopters.
- An exclusive provider of the 1 category aviation inventory (i.e. new spare parts) produced by Russian Helicopters and used for aftersales services needs of Russian Helicopters.
- A company that implements modern technologies and services for updating of aftersales services and skyrocketing of customer’s satisfaction.
HSC's clientele includes over 250 companies. Most of them are helicopter operators and aircraft-repair factories.
The core directions of our Company are:
- Logistic support
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Providing modernization for helicopter inventory
- Organization of aviation and technical staff training
- Technical support of helicopters operators
- Devisement of online documentation
- RH-Support service programs
- Providing services for Maintenance and Repair Centers establishment near helicopter operation locations
The catalog of modernization was implemented on the HSC site in 2015.
«Exchange» service was launched in 2016.
Test exploitation of Sheremetyevo warehouse complex was started by HSC in 2017.
It is a unique building, placed in immediate proximity to the airport, equipped with a breakthrough logistics and inventory systems including: transportable racks, electric loading and packing equipment which guarantees the safety during the exploitation and shipment efficiency.
Transfer of 100% of the shares of repair companies in HSC in 2018.
Consolidation and transfer of 100% of the shares of 7 aircraft repair plants and 1 service center of Russian Helicopters Holding (99 ZATO, 150 ARP, 356 ARP, 419 ARP, 810 ARP, NARP, RH-Service, FEASC) in HSC.
- Helicopter Service Company's Contact center
Tel. +7 (499) 270-55-55, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
By calling at this number the clients can obtain detailed information on spare part prices and delivery terms, as well as on the execution status of the current orders.
- Helicopter Service Company's online-shop and simplified aviation spare part ordering and supplying pattern www.hsc-copter.com
On the Web-portal, any client can inquire after the availability in Helicopter Service Company's storage depot, price, or possibility of delivery of any aviation spare part. The main advantages of placing orders via online shop include minimization of the contract documentation scope, reduction of the request processing and spare part delivery time. During the order execution time, the clients can check online the processing status of the current orders, as well as access the previous history of orders.
- Helicopter Service Company's centralized spare part storage depot.
To prompt supply of aviation spare parts around the world HSC operates the largest logistics center of aviation technical equipment for Russian helicopters - "Sheremetyevo".
Managing Director of HSC
- 2008 – graduated from Irkutsk State University (Juridical Institute) with a specialization in jurisprudence;
- 2011 – graduated from Baikal State University of Economics and Law with a specialization in state and municipal management;
- 2018 – graduated from MGIMO University (the postgraduate course with a specialization international law, European law).
- Candidate of Legal Sciences (Ph.D), MGIMO University of the MFA of Russia
- Mr. Ivan Serov was appointed Managing Director of HSC on October 27, 2017;
- 2015 – 2017 worked in holding “Russian Helicopters” as a Deputy Department Director for Aftersales Aervice in Europe and CIS countries. At the same time worked in HSC as Deputy managing director for aftersales service;
- 2014 – 2015 worked as a Headed corporate management division of affiliated companies at Holding Russian Helicopters”;
- 2011 – 2014 he held various positions at OJSC Rosoboronexport;
- 2008 – 2011 worked in «Gazprom Invest Vostok» Ltd.
First Deputy Managing Director – Technical Director of HSC
In 1998 graduated from Moscow state technical university of civil aviation with a specialization in mechanical engineer.
- Mr. Viacheslav Prokhorov was appointed Deputy managing director – technical director of HSC in 2017;
- 2017 – till now he work in Holding “Russian Helicopters” as Director of aftersales service development;
- 2015 – 2017 worked in Holding «Russian Helicopters» as a Head of aftersales service department;
- 2012 – 2015 worked in Holding «Technodynamica» as a Deputy managing director business development JSC "Aviation Equipment" and project director JSC «Technodynamica»;
- 1998 – 2012 worked in «Aeroflot Russian Airlines» in different positions from an aircraft technician to the Director Department of aviation and technical Support (Technical director).
Deputy Managing Director for Corporate and Legal Management of HSC
In 2004 graduated from the Moscow state law academy.
- Mr. Dmitry Rinchino was appointed Deputy Managing Director for Corporate and Legal Management of HSC on November, 2017;
- 2016 – 2017 worked in JSC "Natsimbio" as Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs;
- 2009 – 2016 worked in the Holding «Rostech»;
- 2006 – 2007 worked in the Mongolian-Russian joint venture Erdenet;
- 2004 – 2006 worked in the Federal agency of federal property.
Deputy Managing Director – Commercial Director of HSC
- 2004 – graduated from Moscow aviation institute ("MAI") with a specialization in rocket engineering and the same Institute faculty economic and management with a specialization in management;
- 2007 – graduated from the postgraduate course with a specialization in design, construction and production of aircraft;
- 2012 – graduated Kutafin Moscow state law university (MSAL) with a specialization in forensic examination.
- Mr. Maksim Emelyanenkov was appointed Deputy managing director - commercial director of HSC in 2017;
- 2017 – till now he work in Holding “Russian Helicopters” as Sales director after sales services;
- 2015 – 2017 worked in Holding «Russian Helicopters» as Head of aftersales services department in Europe and CIS;
- 2013 – 2015 worked in Corporation "Oboronprom" as Head of contract management of foreign economic activity;
- 2006 – 2013 worked in Federal space agency ("Roskosmos"), took part at preparing and launching of the spacecraft «Souz-TMA», «Progress», «Proton», «Zenit», «Kosmos»;
- 2004 – 2006 worked in «Boing», Design engineer. Took part at development and creation of the plane «Boeing-747 LCF», «Boeing-787 Dreamliner» and et al.
Deputy Managing Director – Commercial Director of HSC
- 1988 г. – graduated from Military Engineering Red Banner Institute named after A. F. Mozhaisky, St. Petersburg, Faculty of Automated control systems, system engineer;
- 2004 г. – graduated from State University of Management, Moscow, Faculty of Finance and credit, financial management.
- Scientific and design activities in the field of space technologies.
- Mr. Oleg Salapov was appointed Deputy Managing Director – Commercial Director of HSC on 11 January 2021;
- 2015 – present “Russian Helicopters” JSC, Director for After-Sales Services;
- 2013 – 2017 JSC "OPK" Oboronprom ", Director of the Department of Foreign Economic Activity;
- 2011 – 2013 JSC Rosoboronexport, Head of the Air Force R&D Department;
- 2006 – 2011 Representative office of JSC "Rosoboronexport" / State Corporation "Russian Technologies" in India;
- 2003 – 2006 JSC "Rosoboronexport", Department of Defense Technologies and Space;
- 1983 – 2003 Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
- Medal "For Strengthening the Military Commonwealth"
- Medal of the FSMTC of Russia "For Distinction"
- The Badge of Distinction "For Merit in the Field of Military-Technical Cooperation"
- Medal "For Distinction in Military Service, I Degree"
- Medal "For Distinction in Military Service, II Degree"
- Medal "For Distinction in Military Service of the III Degree"
- Medal "100 years of the Air Force"
Deputy Managing Director for Economics and Finance of HSC
- 1992 – graduated from State Finance Academy with a specialization in Finances and credit;
- 1995 – graduated from Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation with a specialization in jurisprudence.
- Mrs. Svetlana Travnikova was appointed Deputy Managing Director for Economics and Finance of JSC Helicopter Service Company in September, 2018;
- 2011 – 2018 JSC "Research and Development Center of Gas-Turbine Construction" Salyut ", different positions from head of treasury to Director of Economics and Finance;
- 2006 – 2010 OJSC «Oil Company «Mangazeya» Holding MKD-groups, chief financial officer.