150 Aircraft Repair Plant
ABOUT THE PLANT
Joint-Stock Company “Aircraft Repair Plant No. 150” was founded on December 8, 1954 by combining two repair facilities: Aircraft Repair Facility No. 11 and Engine Repair Facility No. 308. Over 62 years, the company has repaired more than 1500 aircraft and helicopters, more than 23000 aircraft engines and gear boxes. The total operating time of the repaired units amounts to more than 9,000,000 flight hours.
Since March 2014, JSC “ARP 150” has been a part of Holding Company “Russian Helicopters”. Modernization of production, improvement of technological processes, modern technological equipment allows to broaden competence in the area of aviation equipment repair and overhaul and timely fulfill obligations to the customers. The cooperation area of the plant is very wide — it includes Africa, South-East Asia, Europe and other regions of the world.
- Overhaul and upgrade of all modifications of TV3-117 engines and their components and parts
- Overhaul of Ai-9 (9V) APU, VR-252 main gear box
- Repair and overhaul of helicopters at the customers’ premises
All the Helicopter Equipment made by the Russian Helicopters shall only be maintained or repaired by certified establishments having a Repair Work Permit.
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, installation, assembly, maintenance, repair, disposal, and sale of weapons and military equipment No. 002672 VVT-IR of 02.06.2013 (with no time limit), issued by the Federal Service for Defense Contracts (Rosoboronzakaz).
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, and repair of aeronautical equipment No.12170-AT of 02.25.2013 (with no time limit), issued by the Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- A Maintenance Facility Certificate (AP-285), issued by the RF Ministry of Transportation, FAVT No. 285-17-150 of 11.30.2017.
- An Approval Certificate by Authorized Repair Base No. 000007 of 10.28.2016 (valid through 10.28.2018), issued by JSC Russian Helicopters and Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant.
- A Certificate of Conformity with SMK GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001-2008), GOST RV 0015-002 and other regulatory documents No. VR 27.1.6116-2013 of 06.21.2013 (through 06.21.2016), issued by OAO TsS GOSAVIASERTIFIKA.
- Permits for support activities (that are mandatory for carrying out the relevant activities):
- For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RFGT No. 0032338 reg. number 791 of 07.16.2012 through 07.16.2017, issued by the Federal Security Service Directorate in the Kaliningrad Region;
- For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RFGT No. 0078375 reg. number 943 of 03.04.2015 through 03.03.2020, issued by the Federal Security Service Directorate in the Kaliningrad Region;
- Accreditation for the calibration of measuring devices No. 1581of 11.30.2012, issued by the Rossakreditatsiya Federal Service for Accreditation;
- A Certificate of Conformity No. FAVT A.05.02977 of 11.06.2013, issued by the Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsiya).