419 Aircraft Repair Plant
ABOUT THE PLANT
JSC “Aircraft Repair Plant No. 419” was founded in 1942. Nowadays, it specializes in overhauling of all modifications of Mi-8/17-series military-transport helicopters, Mi-24 combat helicopters, as well as Ka-27, Ka-28 and Ka-29 naval helicopters. ARP 419 has strong technical capacities, modern equipment, high-precision machine tools and highly qualified staff. The company gives priority to improving of the technical quality of aircraft repairs by developing and implementing new technologies and through expanding its technical capabilities.
- Overhaul of Mi-8Т, Mi-8P, Mi-8PS, Мi-8МТV-1, Мi-17-1V, Мi-171, Ка-32Т, Ка-32S helicopters
- Manufacture of rubber products, hoses for fuel and oil systems, cables for control systems of helicopters
All the Helicopter Equipment made by the Russian Helicopters shall only be maintained or repaired by certified establishments having a Repair Work Permit.
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, installation, assembly, maintenance, repair, disposal, and sale of weapons and military equipment No. 0028381 VVT-RU of 07.20.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Federal Service for Defense Contracts (Rosoboronzakaz).
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, and repair of aeronautical equipment No.11822-AT of 07.31.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- A Maintenance Facility Certificate (AP-285), issued by the RF Ministry of Transportation, FAVT No. 285-17-101 of 07.25.2017
- An Approval Certificate by Authorized Repair Base No. 000006 of 11.19.2018 (valid through 11.19.2020), issued by JSC Russian Helicopters and Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant.
- Certificates of Conformity QMS GOST ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015), GOST RV 0015-002 No. РС.1.050-2018 of 12.21.2018 (through 12.21.2021) and GOST ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015) No. СДС.ПИК.СМК 010011-18 of 07.06.2018 (through 07.06.2021), issued by Certification center "Rostech-certificate" and TsT "Progress i Kachestvo".
- Permits for support activities (that are mandatory for carrying out the relevant activities):
- For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RFGT GT No. 0068106 reg. number 8504 of 12.30.2015 through 12.30.2020, issued by the Federal Security Service Directorate in Saint Petersburg;
- For the countermeasures against foreign technical intelligence services from FSTEC Reg. No. 388 of 03.23.2016 through 03.23.2021, issued by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control;
- Accreditation for the calibration of measuring devices No. A-2982 of 04.21.2016, issued by the Rossakreditatsiya Federal Service for Accreditation.