356 Aircraft Repair Plant
ABOUT THE PLANT
ARP 356 is a modern enterprise that possesses all necessary infrastructure and production capacities, information support and highly qualified staff with the certified quality management system (QMS) corresponding to GOST ISO 9001-2015. Since 2013, JSC “ARP 356” has been a part of Holding Company “Russian Helicopters”. The plant has experience of repairing helicopters belonging to airlines in the near and far-abroad countries. Due to development activities and work on modernization of equipment, JSC “ARP 356” successfully expands the range of equipment and units being repaired.
- Overhaul of Mi-8T, Mi-8P, Mi-8PS, Mi-8MTV-1, Mi-8AMT, Mi-171, Mi-172 helicopters.
All the Helicopter Equipment made by the Russian Helicopters shall only be maintained or repaired by certified establishments having a Repair Work Permit.
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, installation, assembly, maintenance, repair, disposal, and sale of weapons and military equipment No. 002228 VVT-R of 04.12.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Federal Service for Defense Contracts (Rosoboronzakaz).
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, and repair of aeronautical equipment No.11629-AT of 05.18.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- A Maintenance Facility Certificate (FAP-285), issued by the RF Ministry of Transportation, FAVT No. 285-17-014 of 02.16.2017.
- An Approval Certificate by Authorized Repair Base No. 000002 of 12.05.2018 (valid through 12.05.2020), issued by JSC Russian Helicopters and Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant.
- A Repair Base Certificate SPR-21 (07.09.2020 with no time limit), Interstate Aviation Committee Aviation Register.
- Certificates of Conformity with SMK GOST ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001-2015), GOST RV 0015-002 and other regulatory documents No. VR 27.1.9644-2016 of 03.21.2019 (through 03.21.2022), issued by OAO TsS GOSAVIASERTIFIKA.
- Permits for support activities (that are mandatory for carrying out the relevant activities):
- For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RFGT № 0092517,№0092518 Reg. number 2220,2221 of 12.22.2017 through 12.22.2022, issued by the RF Ministry of Defense;
- For the countermeasures against foreign technical intelligence services from FSTEC Reg. number GT 0168 number 008477 Reg. number 1149 of 11.08.2015, issued by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control;
- For TO ShAS from FSBGT No. 0106505 reg. number 16519M of 03.26.2018 through 03.26.2023, issued by the FSB Center for Licensing, Certification, and Protection of State Secrets;
- Accreditation for the calibration of measuring devices No. ROSS SOB 3.00079.2013 of 05.15.2018, issued by the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology;
- For the collection, use, neutralization, transportation, and disposal of I-IV hazard class waste No. 64-00133 of 06.26.2014 (with no time limit), issued by the UFS Rosprirodnadzor in the Saratov Region.