ABOUT THE PLANT
Joint-Stock Company “Novosibirsk Aircraft Repair Plant” specializes in maintenance and repair of the entire range of military and civilian Mi-series helicopters. Favorable geographical location and highly-developed transport and logistics system allow the company to provide services in more than 50 countries around the world, and the previous experience and high-level professional competence of its specialists allow solving problems and tasks of any complexity using both classical and innovative solutions.
- Overhaul of Mi-8Т, Mi-8P, Mi-8PS, Mi-8МТ, Mi-8МTV-1, Mi-8АМТ, Mi-26Т, Mi-171, Mi-172 helicopters
- Maintenance and repair of helicopters at the customers’ premises anywhere in the world
- Development and production of ground support equipment and test and control equipment
All the Helicopter Equipment made by the Russian Helicopters shall only be maintained or repaired by certified establishments having a Repair Work Permit.
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, installation, assembly, maintenance, repair, disposal, and sale of weapons and military equipment No. 002181 VVT-RU of 07.31.2013 (with no time limit), issued by the Federal Service for Defense Contracts (Rosoboronzakaz).
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, and repair of aeronautical equipment No.11780-AT of 07.05.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- A Maintenance Facility Certificate (AP-285), issued by the RF Ministry of Transportation, FAVT No. 285-17-153 of 12.06.2017.
- An Approval Certificate by Authorized Repair Base No. 000003 of 08.26.2016 (valid through 08.26.2018), issued by JSC Russian Helicopters and Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant.
- A Repair Base Certificate SPR-14 (12.09.2015 with no time limit), Interstate Aviation Committee Aviation Register.
- Certificates of Conformity with SMK GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001-2008), GOST RV 0015-002 and other regulatory documents No. VR 27.1.9945-2016 of 06.09.2016 (through 06.09.2019), issued by OAO TsS GOSAVIASERTIFIKA.
- Permits for support activities (that are mandatory for carrying out the relevant activities) - For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RF GT No. 0076951 reg. number 3110 of 06.17.2014 through 06.17.2019, issued by the Federal Security Service Directorate in the Novosibirsk Region.