ABOUT THE PLANT
Joint-Stock Company “Aircraft Repair Plant No. 810” was founded in 1984 and currently is one of the leading aircraft repair enterprises in Eastern Russia. The plant has powerful production and technical facilities, developed technological documentation, certified personnel and extensive experience in helicopter repair services. The plant is equipped with all the necessary process equipment, test and control equipment and instrumentation systems for repair, diagnostics and testing of helicopters, their units and components. ARP 810 performs works of complete overhaul cycle, from disassembly of helicopters to flight tests. At all repair stages, strict compliance with the requirements of normative and technical documentation is provided.
- Overhaul of Mi-8T, Mi-8P, Mi-8PS, Mi-8MTV-1, Mi-8AMT, Mi-171 helicopters
- Repair of the whole range of units and components of helicopters (excluding gas turbine engines) and main gear boxes
All the Helicopter Equipment made by the Russian Helicopters shall only be maintained or repaired by certified establishments having a Repair Work Permit.
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, installation, assembly, maintenance, repair, disposal, and sale of weapons and military equipment No. 0028381 VVT-RU of 07.20.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Federal Service for Defense Contracts (Rosoboronzakaz).
- A License for carrying out development, production, testing, and repair of aeronautical equipment No.11822-AT of 07.31.2012 (with no time limit), issued by the Russian Federation Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- A Maintenance Facility Certificate (AP-285), issued by the RF Ministry of Transportation, FAVT No. 285-16-025 of 03.23.2016.
- A Repair Base Certificate SPR-47 (05.25.2015 through 05.25.2017), Interstate Aviation Committee Aviation Register.
- Certificates of Conformity with SMK GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001-2008), GOST RV 0015-002 and other regulatory documents No. VR 27.1.6543-2013 of 10.03.2013 (through 10.03.2016), issued by OAO TsS GOSAVIASERTIFIKA.
- Permits for support activities (that are mandatory for carrying out the relevant activities):
- For official secret from the Federal Security Service or 8U GSh VS RFGT No. 0055887 reg. number 837 of 06.17.2012 through 06.05.2017, issued by the RF Federal Security Service Directorate in the Zabaikalye Territory; Reg. number 896 of 06.05.2012 through 06.05.2017, issued by the RF Ministry of Defense;
- For the countermeasures against foreign technical intelligence services from FSTEC Reg. number GT 0112 number 005569 Reg. number 1420 of 06.06.2011 through 06.06.2016, issued by the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control;
- For TO ShAS from FSBGT No. 0056438 series GT number 0090772 Reg. number 15080M of 04.18.2016 through 04.17.2021, issued by the FSB Center for Licensing, Certification, and Protection of State Secrets;
- Accreditation for the calibration of measuring devices No. ROSS SOB 3.00060.2013 of 03.26.2018, issued by the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology;
- Accreditation (Calibration) Certificate, Register No. 107012 of 03.21.2013 through 03.21.2018 FGUP GosNII GA.