Helicopter Service Company has expanded the list of helicopters for support by service TeMPO.
On May, 2017 the service TeMPO was launched in accordance with the aftersales development strategy of Holding "Russian Helicopters" till 2030 year.
This service provides technical support for civil operators and related MROs online 24/7 for foreign operators & MROs the same as for Russian companies though the web-site https://tempo.hsc-copter.com. The following request types are available for the registered operators &MROs:
- Technical request (troubleshooting recommendations, NTO, TechPubs clarification, interchangeability conditions confirmation);
- Request of structure repair technology;
- Request for TechPubs corrections.
Initially the technical support was available for civil operators of Ka-32 family and Ansat helicopters as well as for related MROs and maintenance providers. The supported fleet was expanded on December 2017 by Mi-8AMT, Mi-171, Mi-171E and Mi-171A1 helicopters manufactured by the Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant.
Since July 30th, 2018 the supported fleet was expanded again by Mi-8MTV-1, Mi-172 and Mi-17-1V of civil aviation. So now the TeMPO services is available on the JSC “HSC” base for the most part of civil fleet being produced by the Holding. That has been planned by the aftersales development strategy of Holding "Russian Helicopters".
The following request priority can be selected*:
- «AOG» - the response time target is 3 calendar days;
- «Critical» - the response time target is 7 calendar days;
- «Routine» - the answer is not urgent, response time target is 30 calendar days.
As a result of the first year of TeMPO operations more than 95% requests provided in the estimated time. This is a confirmation of the well-coordinated work of the "TeMPO" team in JSC "HSC" and our colleagues from design organizations and manufacturers of Holding:
- Kazan Helicopters
- Kamov Design Bureau
- Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant
- Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant
To obtain an access to technical support service, please register on the website https://passport.hsc-copter.com/registration, than communication with TeMPO team will available on web-site https://tempo.hsc-copter.com worldwide 24/7.
*- depends on request type.