Helicopter Service Company has launched technical support service TeMPO
Helicopter Service Company has launched technical support service TeMPO. In compliance with world’s best practice in aviation industry this service will provide operators with online technical support available 24/7, which will improve the speed of technical applications processing and reduce feedback time. The service provides a traceable requests status, history of requests and feedback, bilingual web interface and reply format, predictable reply time and technical documentation clarification.
The first step is already available for the worldwide civil operators of Ka-32 family and Ansat helicopters as well as for related MROs and maintenance providers. The following request types are available after registration procedure:
- Technical request (troubleshooting recommendations, NTO, TechPubs clarification, interchangeability conditions confirmation);
- Request of structure repair technology;
- Request for TechPubs revisioninig.
The following request priority can be selected*:
- «AOG» - the response time target is 3 calendar days;
- «Critical» - the response time target is 7 calendar days;
- «Routine» - the answer is not urgent, response time target is 30 calendar days.
* - depending on request type and confirmation policy.