- Access to components pool based on Flight hour rate
- Components supply planning - Logistics support
- Components supply for unplanned changes
- MRO of components from components pool
- Opportunity not to invest in components pool. No need for own warehouse for air company
- Developed infrastructure including warehouse and network of repair plants allows to ensure required service level for aftersales services
- Cost of services reduction due to cost optimization within cooperation among different branches of industry
- FHR usage makes it convenient to plan costs of operation activities
RHSupport service programs are packages of services for after-sales support of helicopter operation compliant with specific requirements, operating conditions and specifics of Customer’s aircraft fleet, and offers three types of service contracts:
- RHOption comprises optional services in accordance with Customer’s specific requirements
- RHBalance is a fixed service package ensuring guaranteed supply of serviceable components in accordance with the agreed upon list and includes the following: logistic support, technical support and supply of electronic documentation
- RHMaximum is the maximum after-sale service package for helicopters, including the following: logistic support, MRO, technical support and supply of electronic documentation.
Please contact our call center for detailed services description and commercial offer.