- Access to components pool based on Flight hour rate
- Components supply planning - Logistics support
- Components supply for unplanned changes
- MRO of components from components pool
- Opportunity not to invest in components pool. No need for own warehouse for air company
- Developed infrastructure including warehouse and network of repair plants allows to ensure required service level for aftersales services
- Cost of services reduction due to cost optimization within cooperation among different branches of industry
- FHR usage makes it convenient to plan costs of operation activities
RHSupport service programs are packages of services for after-sales support of helicopter operation compliant with specific requirements, operating conditions and specifics of Customer’s aircraft fleet, and offers three types of service contracts:
- RHOption comprises optional services in accordance with Customer’s specific requirements
- RHBalance is a fixed service package ensuring guaranteed supply of serviceable components in accordance with the agreed upon list and includes the following: logistic support, technical support and supply of electronic documentation
- RHMaximum is the maximum after-sale service package for helicopters, including the following: logistic support, MRO, technical support and supply of electronic documentation.
Please contact our call center for detailed services description and commercial offer.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact HSC call center: +7 (495) 660-55-60 (ext. #7550).
This commercial proposal is not a formal offer (in accordance with article 435 of the RF Civil Code) and does not entail an obligation by the Helicopter Service Company JSC to enter into a contract under the terms and conditions of this proposal. Final price and time of delivery/performance of work/services are to be clarified after confirmation by the manager and fixed in the contract.